TERMS & CONDITIONS
Euro Caravans provides the original purchaser of every Euro Caravan/Camper/Trailer a 12 month warranty that the product’s workmanship and materials will be free from defects. The warranty period commences on the date of purchase. Warranty repairs and replacements will be undertaken by Euro Caravans or an authorised repairer. Warranty repairs and replacements will be free of charge unless an on-site repair is requested in which case a service call fee will apply. Unless the owner has prior written consent from Euro Caravans, under the Warranty Euro Caravans will not reimburse the owner under the Warranty for repairs undertaken by an unauthorised repairer. The Warranty will not apply in certain circumstances, including where the Caravan has been:
- Used for a purpose other than which it was designed;
- Used for commercial purposes;
- In an accident; or
- Towed by a vehicle other than an approved standard passenger vehicle.
The Warranty will also not extend to specific types of damage including:
- Wear and tear when the caravan has been used for permanent living purposes;
- Tears, punctures, and fading to fabric items; or
- Damage caused by alterations or repairs being undertaken by an unauthorised repairer.
Euro Caravans include equipment and fittings, such as cooking appliances, tyres and toilets, which are separately warranted by their manufacturer and not covered by Euro Caravans Warranty. If necessary, Euro Caravans will help an owner make a warranty claim to these individual component manufacturers. Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to Lodge a Service Request.