BENEFITS OF CIL CARAVAN INSURANCE
CIL can provide cover for your caravan anywhere in Australia against storm, hail and flood, accidental and malicious damage, theft and attempted theft, fire and explosion and electrical motor burnout.
At no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $150 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- A 10% discount if you have an AL-KO Electronic Stability Control device fitted to your caravan.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million caravan legal liability and $20 million personal liability. CIL can also insure caravans permanently on-site.
- Choice of a higher excess to reduce your premium.