- Kitchenette (Dometic gas cooker + sink)
- Compressor Fridge / Freezer
- Spare wheel and holder
- Large king bed or two single beds
- 3 functions powered by 12V, 240V
- Daily energy consumption 2.3 kWh, gas 0.24 kg
Air conditioner : option
Annex : option
- GRP water-tight construction
- Galvanized chassis
- AL-KO axle
- AL-KO override brakes
- Wall Cabinets
- Power Supply
- Entry step
- AL-KO shock absorbers
- Winter insulation
- Dometic refrigerator 12V / 240V
- Cramer two-burner gas cooker
- Double glazed windows, front and rear issuable
- Double blind front and rear
- Spare wheel with holder
- 3rd brake light
- Awning light
- A sink and a 2 burner stove, stainless steel
- Fridge 65 ltr. Compressor 2-way 12V/240V
- A wardrobe closet and 2 small cupboards, plus 10 overhead cupboards
- Two collapsible tables that convert into a roomy double bed and a single bed
- Seating area includes space for 6 people at the tables
- 4 windows, 3 of which open
- Curtains and blinds
The mattresses are made from high quality polyurethane foam with a fashionable fabric design to provide maximum comfort and enjoyment. The conversion of the table into a bed requires little effort.
Tradition with a Future:
In 2021, this series celebrates its 50th anniversary.
This means a perfect and advanced vehicle with the latest components from reputable manufacturers in the industry.
The Euro Hobby is impressive not only for its low total weight of only 685 kg, but also because it can be pulled by any small car. The low overall weight and sleek shape of the caravan allow a low fuel consumption.
Despite its small dimensions it is able to comfortably accommodate up to 2 people. The body is made of fibreglass using a GRP assembly method for ultimate longevity. This model of the Hobby series inspires young people in particular and those in the market looking to downsize.