- Kitchenette (Cooker/Hotplate + sink)
- Fridge / Freezer
- GRP water-tight construction
- Galvanized chassis
- AL-KO axle
- AL-KO override brakes
- Wall Cabinets
- Power Supply
- Entry step
- AL-KO shock absorbers (option)
- 4 – steadies
- Winter insulation
- Refrigerator 12V
- Double glazed windows, front and rear
- Double blind front and rear
- Spare wheel with holder
- 3rd brake light
- A sink, stainless steel
- Fridge 65 ltr. Compressor 12V
The prevailing cozy atmosphere within the caravan comes with the following features:
- A wardrobe closet and 2 small cupboards that are made of a lightweight, sturdy material with optimal storage space
- A collapsible table
- Seating for 6 people that converts into one of two cozy beds at the end of the night (double bed and a single bed)
- 4 windows, 2 of which window can be opened
- Curtains and drapes
The mattresses in the Euro Glider are made of a high quality polyurethane foam with a fashionable design fabric to provide maximum comfort and enjoyment. The reclining table moves with minimal effort to easily convert that section of the caravan into a full size double mattresses.
Tradition with a Future:
This means a perfect and advanced vehicle with the latest components from reputable manufacturers in the industry.
The Euro Glider is impressive not only for its low total weight of only 560 kg, but also because it can be pulled by any small car. The low overall weight and sleek shape of the caravan allow a low fuel consumption.
Despite its small dimensions it is able to comfortably accommodate up to 3 people. The body is made of fibreglass using a GRP assembly method for ultimate longevity. The caravan can be fitted as an option with air conditioning, an annex, and various other accessories. This model of the Glider series inspires young people in particular and those in the market looking to downsize.